Calificación:
  • 7 voto(s) - 2.14 Media

Add players

Hello, i'm a big fan of PC Futbol 2001 (in italian PC Calcio 2001) and i'm very glad to have found this forum :D
Unfortunately i can't speak spanish, but i can understand a little, very little lol, so sorry if i speak in english... btw i have a little question about Equipos and jugadores...
I'm trying to edit my game and i would like to add some players in 1 team with HEX, i read some tutorials in italian (my lang) but they explain only how to exchange players with their "punteros", and they say that it's not possible to add more players to 1 team (for example Juventus has 23 players, i can't add more jugadores or database will crash)...
So, there is a way/solution to add new players?
Recently i downloaded a 2012/2013 patch, and i saw that many teams (Like Venezia and Perugia) have less players than 2001, and other teams have more players (than 2001)...I checked with HEX eq.fdi to see if there was anyone offline (0001+puntero), but unfortunately no one was off...then i guess that the guy who edited the database could add/delete players from teams...
Is it possible? i will be very thankful if someone explains to me that thing...
:)
Responder

We did it with an editor. It's impossible to make it manually with the HEX. You can download the editor from this link:

No puedes ver enlaces como invitado. Regístrate o conectate para verlo.
Responder

(05-11-2015, 08:48 AM)Pablinho escribió: No puedes ver enlaces como invitado. Regístrate o conectate para verlo.We did it with an editor. It's impossible to make it manually with the HEX. You can download the editor from this link:

No puedes ver enlaces como invitado. Regístrate o conectate para verlo.

Ahhhh i didn't see that! Muchas gracias man! :)
Responder

I have another problem, when i open your editor and i have to load the configuration, after i select the directory (mine is /dinamic multimedia/PC CALCIO 2001/DBDAT), the editor say "alguno de los archivos necesario no se encuentra en el directorio selecionado" why? the directory is right, maybe because i have PCF in italian and not in spanish? :(

[Imagen: XPxy0pS.jpg]
Responder

You should change the names of some files. You have some files named XX00036.fdi. Just change 36 to 22. Change too the managcal.exe to manager.exe. It should work this way. Then, when you want to play rename the files again to the right ones.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)