Calificación:
  • 8 voto(s) - 2.25 Media

editor competicciones

ENG:There is an editor for PC Futbol 7 that lets you move a team from another series?
ITA:Esiste un editor per Pc Futbol 7 che permette di spostare una squadra da una serie a un'altra?
Responder

Not yet. I'm developing the same editor for PCF7 that i developed for PCF 2001, so it will include the competitions editor too. But only the spanish league and european championships like Champions and UEFA
Responder

ITA: e la serie a italiana? Sarebbe bello se si potesse modificare anche quella, comprese tutte le serie disponibili. Ma con quale .exe sarà compatibile? Solo con quello spagnolo o anche quello italiano?
ENG:and the Italian Serie A? It would be nice if we could change that as well, including all the series available. But how executable it will compatible? Only with the Spanish or the Italian?
Responder

I don't think so. Changing Italian league (or another one) is too dificult. I know how to do it, but would be tough to make it authomatic
Responder

(18-08-2010, 07:41 AM)Pablinho escribió: No puedes ver enlaces como invitado. Regístrate o conectate para verlo.I don't think so. Changing Italian league (or another one) is too dificult. I know how to do it, but would be tough to make it authomatic
ok thanks. But, another question: the executable? Espanol or Italian? It will compatible with only Pc Futbol or also with Pc Calcio?
(18-08-2010, 07:41 AM)Pablinho escribió: No puedes ver enlaces como invitado. Regístrate o conectate para verlo.I don't think so. Changing Italian league (or another one) is too dificult. I know how to do it, but would be tough to make it authomatic
ok thanks. But, another question: the executable? Espanol or Italian? It will compatible with only Pc Futbol or also with Pc Calcio?
Responder

Responder

just spanish manager.exe but i can try to make it work with managcal.i just need the offsets
Responder

(19-08-2010, 07:24 PM)Pablinho escribió: No puedes ver enlaces como invitado. Regístrate o conectate para verlo.just spanish manager.exe but i can try to make it work with managcal.i just need the offsets
thanks for the answer. if you tell me where are these offsets I can give you them. I have managcal at hand.
Responder

It's the position on managcal where the team's string begin
Responder

(20-08-2010, 08:27 AM)Pablinho escribió: No puedes ver enlaces como invitado. Regístrate o conectate para verlo.It's the position on managcal where the team's string begin
Ok. I'll find these for you. Where are in the managcal these offsets? I need of HEX Workshop right?
Responder

Yes, you need it. The offset is at the bottom. Look for Caret Position or something like that.
Responder

(25-08-2010, 08:18 AM)Pablinho escribió: No puedes ver enlaces como invitado. Regístrate o conectate para verlo.Yes, you need it. The offset is at the bottom. Look for Caret Position or something like that.
pablo you found something? I have got Hex workshop. Where can I find these offsets?
Responder

No, I don't. The offset is the number which shows beside text Caret position. Caret position is at the left bottom
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)